Need to know what’s available RIGHT NOW, including location and contact information?
A thorough list of resources is available at https://link-sf.com/
Need emergency clothing or shoes?
Emergency shoes and clothing for guests with an immediate need are provided curbside outside St. Anthony’s at 150 Golden Gate Avenue. Monday thu Friday, 7:30am to 4:00pm.
Need hygiene kits?
Hygiene kits are provided curbside outside St. Anthony’s at 150 Golden Gate Avenue. Call 415-241-2600. Monday thu Friday, 7:30am to 4:00pm.
Need access to laptops, wifi, or device chargers?
The Tech Lab is piloting a pop-up curbside version of their services, including secure charging of guest devices and access to laptops and WiFi for things like checking email, reading the news, and applying for services. The pop-up will be in operation every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10 am - 1:30 pm at St. Anthony’s until further notice, weather permitting.
Need access to restrooms and handwashing stations?
For all restrooms and hand washing stations around San Francisco go to https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1jCE9lI8Iv12tO-wWrF6RIQPWKXGBK0_z&ll=37.77496798800447%2C-122.45194099008506&z=12
Need medical care?
For a list of clinics and community health centers, visit http://www.freeprintshop.org/download/mental_english.pdf
Need mental health care?
For a list of hotlines, clinics, and other organizations offering mental health support, visit: http://www.freeprintshop.org/download/mental_english.pdf
Need prepared meals?
For a list of locations serving prepared meals, their locations, and the days they are open, visit: http://www.freeprintshop.org/download/eats_english.pdf
You can pick up bagged groceries at the following locations, no ID or sign up required.
- APA Family. 50 RAYMOND (near San Bruno in Visitation Valley). Fri 11am-3pm.
- Bayview Opera House. 4705 THIRD STREET (at Newcomb in the Bayview). Mon 10am-2pm.
- Bessie Carmichael. 375 7TH ST. (near Harrison in the SOMA District). Th 10am-1pm.
- Cesar Chavez Elementary. 825 SHOTWELL (bet 22 & 23rd Sts in the Mission). Tu 10am-1pm.
- Francisco Middle School. 2190 POWELL (bet. Francisco and Chestnut in North Beach). Th 10am-1pm.
- James Denman Middle School. 241 ONEIDA (at Otsego in the Excelsior). Wed 10am-1pm.
- Lincoln High School. 2162 24TH AVE (bet Rivera and Quintara in the Sunset). Fri 10am-1pm.
- Mission High School. 3750 18TH ST (bet Church and Dolores in the Castro). Th 10am-1pm.
- Rosa Parks Elem Sch. 2 HOLLIS (at Ellis in the Western Addition). Wed 10am-1pm.
- S.F. Rescue Mission. 140 TURK (bet. Taylor & Jones). 415-441-1628. Pick up food M-Th 11:30am12:30pm
Need a tent?
The Coalition on Homelessness and the Homeless Youth Alliance are working to procure and distribute tents. Supplies are limited and need is high, but you can try calling the Homeless Youth Alliance outreach counselor line at 415-318-6384 to find out about available supplies.
Looking for safe injection supplies, narcan, or smoking supplies?
The SF Aids Foundation Mobile Syringe & Health sites offer safer injection supplies, narcan and overdose prevention, smoking supplies, safe disposal supplies, safer sex supplies, health education and harm reduction counseling, Hep C care linkage, snacks, and socks.
Find times and locations for mobile sites: https://www.sfaf.org/locations/mobile-syringe-health-services/
Have another issue not listed here?
Call your District Supervisor. Contact information available at www.sfbos.org.